The MS Office is an amalgamation of various office applications which enable the users to showcase their productivity while compiling up the information or data in presentations. It includes applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, access, and publisher, for the email you have Outlook. This suite has an anti-piracy security feature that is in-built in the office application that requires you to activate the software.
At the end of the activation process, the office suite will allow you to register your product. It is important to acknowledge that the registration is voluntary and it is not required by the MS Office to use the Office product in continuation. To link the MS Office subscription with your Office account, the proper set of instructions. In this article, you will learn the basic process to use your Microsoft Office subscription online. If you have related queries then you can visit office.com/setup. Let us understand more about the topic!
What are the steps to access the Office account online?
There is a need to access the Office account online for your convenience. There are certain steps which you need to follow to access the Office account online, these steps are as follows:
- First of all, you have to open any of the app from your MS Office program.
- After this, tap on the “Help” button from the app’s window.
- Select the “Activate product” option.
- Just select the option “Activate by using the Internet” option.
- Select the country from the drop-down menu.
- Tap on the “Ok” option to complete the registration process.
- You will receive the confirmation when the activation is completed.
- Tap on the “OK” to register the product.
- After this Microsoft will ask you to complete a short form that includes the credentials.
- Just submit the registration form to complete the registration process.
By the end of our topic discussion, we hope that this article will help you link your MS Office subscription with your Office account. However, you can always visit the Office.com/setup website if you wish to get related information and the content that can help you with the queries (if any). Make sure you properly follow each instruction to avoid unwanted interruptions while accessing the Microsoft Office files online.