There are certain set of Office users who do not understand what Open Office software is. It is an open-source software suite to complete the tasks that are performed by the MS Office application. The Open Office programs are free to download and accessible as long as you want. It is important to understand that the Open Office program supports video support and it is known as Open Office Impress. It is very important to understand how it all works for you to convert the “Open Office” suite to video.
So the basic understanding says that the Open Office is presentation software that works like the Microsoft PowerPoint. It clearly contains the ability to transform a presentation into a video in flash format. If you have a related query to ask then it is recommended to visit Office.com/Setup. In this article, you will get the elaborated process to convert the Open office app to a video in flash format. So, let’s start the topic and understand the basics of it.
How to transform the Open Office suite to video format?
In this section, you will get to learn the steps to the Open Office suite to video format that is directed by the guidelines given in the office.com/setup, and these areas below:
- First of all, you have to start the Open Office Impress and then open the presentation file which you wish to convert.
- Tap on the “File” option and then click on the “Open” button using the window that opens the presentation file.
- Just wait for the Open Office to import the file.
- When the process gets completed then you have to tap on the “File” option followed by the “Export” button.
- You now have to wait for the “Export” window to appear on-screen and then choose the location to save the video.
- Tap on the drop-down menu and tap on the “Save in folder” option.
- After this, you have to open the Export window and then the next step is to tap on the “Name” on the file.
- Tap on the drop-down menu and enter “File Type” that appears under the box where you entered the file name.
- You have to select the “Macromedia Flash (SWF)” option.
- Just tap on the “Save” option and wait for the program from for conversion of “Open Office” suite to video.
Point to understand: If you are stuck in between the process then it is requested to visit office.com/setup and get the proper instructions and guidelines for the same.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By wrapping it up it is expected that the points or steps discussed in this article have given you a way to process the conversion of the “Open Office” suite to video format. However, if you are stuck somewhere or you have queries related to the topic then it is recommended to visit the official website via office.com/setup and get assistance with proper guidelines and instructions for the same.